It’s date night! We know that trying to plan a date can be challenging for some, so we did all the work for you (you’re welcome). We have rounded up some of the best date ideas in DFW – from romantic to casual to just plain fun. Whether you’ve been dating for months, married for years, or just met each other on Bumble yesterday, we’ve got something for you.
First things first, FOOD!
Going for more casual?
- Katy Trail Ice House – 3127 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201
The Ice House is an Austin style beer garden and restaurant, located in the heart of uptown Dallas on the Katy Trail. (Their “Summer Beer” alone is worth the trip!)
- HG Sply Co – locations in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Trophy Club
Simple, clean food, classic drinks and humble hospitality
- Truck Yard – locations in Dallas and The Colony
Come-as-you-are beer garden and adult playground
- Joe T. Garcia’s – 2201 N Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX 76164
Tex-Mex icon serving fajitas, margaritas & more in a casual atmosphere with a gorgeous patio for outdoor dining
Looking for something romantic?
- The French Room – 1321 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75202
Destination French fine dining amid rococo decor in the historic, luxe Hotel Adolphus
- Waters Restaurant – 301 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Owned by acclaimed Chef Jon Bonnell, offers signature menu of fine, fresh seafood
- Pappas Bros. Steakhouse – 10477 Lombardy Ln, Dallas, TX 75220
Carefully crafted, flavorful steaks using only dry-aged, prime beef
- Reata Restaurant – 310 Houston St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
This ranch-themed upscale hot spot has Southwestern fare & a rooftop bar with views of Fort Worth.
Don’t want a full on meal? Want to keep the night going after dinner? How about DRINKS!
For the wine connoisseurs…
- Messina Hof Winery – 201 S Main St, Grapevine, TX 76051
Immense selection of award-winning, Texas wines suitable for any palate
- Times Ten Cellars – 6324 Prospect Ave, Dallas, TX 75214
Stylish winery & wine bar offering tastings of local vintages paired with global small plates
- Larue Winery – 1491 N Kealy Ave Suite 1, Lewisville, TX 75057
Home of natural wines, no sugars and unnecessary additives
For the beer lovers…
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. – 2823 St Louis St, Dallas, TX 75226
Quirky craft brewery, home of the famous Dallas Blonde and Deep Ellum IPA
- Martin House Brewing Co. – 220 S Sylvania Ave #209, Fort Worth, TX 76111
Craft brewery known for their wide variety and unique selection (if you haven’t tried the pickle beer, you’re missing out!)
- Hop and Sting Brewing Co. – 906 Jean St, Grapevine, TX 76051
Small-batch brewery known for its clean, crisp, approachable atmosphere
Dinner and drinks sound boring? Try something a little more FUN!
Music and dancing is sure to keep the night lively!
- Billy Bob’s Texas – 2520 Rodeo Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76164
Iconic country music honky-tonk with mechanical bulls, dozens of bars, and live music
- Lava Cantina – 5805 Grandscape Blvd, The Colony, TX 75056
A rock n’ roll themed Creole-Mexican fusion restaurant and premier concert venue
- House of Blues Dallas – 2200 N Lamar St, Dallas, TX 75202
Rock- & blues-themed live music venue
Need something a little more thrilling?
- Six Flags Over Texas – 2201 E Road to Six Flags St, Arlington, TX 76011
Dallas/Fort Worth’s largest, most exciting theme park
- iFly – 8380 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034
Indoor skydiving experience
- Andretti Indoor Karting – 5752 Grandscape Blvd Suite 100, The Colony, TX 75056
Amusement center featuring indoor Go-Karting, bowling, laser tag, and more
If you’re wanting more chill than thrill…
- Top Golf – locations in Dallas, Fort Worth, Allen, and The Colony
Entertainment venue with a high-tech driving range & swanky lounge with drinks & games
- Painting with a Twist – locations all over the metroplex!
Live painting events accompanied by BYOB wine or cocktails
- Texas Tulips – 10656 FM2931, Pilot Point, TX 76258
Over 6 acre tulip field where you can pick your own tulips to create your own tulip bouquet
(Only open February-April)