- Elegant, traditional grand ballroom
- Three seven foot pendaloque crystal chandeliers
- Accommodations for 100-450 guests
- One Wedding per day
- One-hour rehearsal included
- Private dressing areas
- Peter Wolf designed water feature in lobby
- Texas Hill Country lodge design
- Exquisite wedding garden complete with stone courtyard
- Covered open-air wedding gazebo with stone fireplace
- Black Chiavari chairs
- Romantically lit garden with 50,000 twinkle lights
- Koi Pond
Every bride remembers
her wedding day...
Not only are you moving into a new season of your life, but you are living and breathing the most momentous celebration you will ever plan. Your first step in planning is choosing the perfect location.
Our lush landscaped grounds and stylish exterior provide the classic welcome to your guests. Tastefully appointed ballrooms and gardens at the Ruthe Jackson Center will make all your dreams come true.
- 60’ round tables (to seat 8), cocktail tables, and/or 6 rectangular banquet tables
- Standard white or black linens
- Complimentary champagne toast for bridal couple
- Unlimited pre-event photography time in garden
- In-house catering
- In-house bar service
- Complete event setup and post-event clean up
- Complimentary guest parking
- Designated event team
- Complimentary use of ceiling mounted projectors with drop down screens
On behalf of the Ruthe Jackson Center...
We promise to assist you in all aspects of your special day with willingness and unbeatable service.
We promise to be considerate and courteous and that a member of our team will always be on hand to handle your needs. We know how important your wedding day is and will give your celebration the attention that it deserves.
We promise to start your marriage off right. Your lifetime of love and happiness begins with your wedding and you can rest assured that we will make it the special day you have always dreamed it would be.
The RJC was only the third wedding venue that we looked at, but I knew the moment I saw the garden outside that I wouldn't want to get married anywhere else. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The food options are incredible and there are so many options to make the venue work for every person with every type of budget.CatherineMarried at the Ruthe Jackson Center
We loved having our reception at the Ruthe Jackson Center! It was so easy and beautiful!MaggieMarried at the Ruthe Jackson Center
I'm so glad I chose this place for my special day! My wedding was like a dream come true!! They took care of me and my guest! Didn't have to worry about anything that night.. my family didn't stop talking about it for weeks! Everything was beautiful and so professional!!LeticiaMarried at the Ruthe Jackson Center
I will never forget how professional, nice, helpful, easy-going, and special the staff at the Ruthe Jackson made us feel on our wedding day! Thank you so much….we will never forget our day or the Ruthe Jackson Center!Amelia Legan Married at the Ruthe Jackson Center
Have questions? Ready to book a tour? Our wedding, social and corporate event professionals are always available and will reach out shortly to assist!