- Venue Coordinator
- Exclusive use of outdoor/indoor ceremony and reception facility
- Lush wedding garden complete with stone courtyard
- Traditionally appointed Grand Ballroom, featuring three leaded crystal French chandeliers
- Exquisite bridal suite with a private powder room
- Groom’s wedding suite with lounge furniture, poker table, and 90″ television
- Scheduled one hour ceremony rehearsal
- Complete event setup and post-event cleanup
- Covered open-air wedding gazebo with rustic stone fireplace
- Two hours for wedding portrait time (prior to wedding date)
- Unlimited pre-event photography time in the garden (day of wedding)
- Romantic garden lighting
- Austin-stone fire pit
- Custom water feature in the lobby
- Unlimited visits to the venue for planning
- In-house tables, chairs, and black or white linens
- Display easels
- Complimentary guest parking
- 30-minute complimentary use of ceiling mounted projectors with drop-down screens
What we can say is that we’ve done $5,000 weddings and we’ve done $50,000 weddings—it all depends on your desires and your budget.
The total cost of your wedding depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Will you wed your beloved on a Tuesday or a Saturday? (A Tuesday would be much cheaper.)
- How many guests will you invite? (When your guest count goes up, so does the price.)
- What selections you make and how will you customize it? (The price depends on the services you want to include.)
Our venue costs range, for a week-end event, from $2500 to $5000 for venue rental. This is your base cost for exclusive use of our entire venue and wedding garden, tables & chairs, basic linens. Added to that base amount is catering and bar services, which are only provided by RJC. You will be responsible for cake, DJ or band, photography, video, floral & decor.
Our available dates are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. We’d love for you to schedule an appointment to say “YES” to your event which we will absolutely hold for you once you make your down payment and sign all booking documents.
Your retainer of $1000.00 will hold your selected date. 90 days after booking your room rental is due (see booking document requirements). A payment of 50% of the estimated remaining charges is due no later than 90 days prior to your event. A final guest count and the balance of remaining charges are due no later than 30 days prior to your event and must be paid with cash or credit card. Additional guests may be added to the final catering number up to five days before the event date and must be paid for at that time. We accept checks, credit cards or cash. You can make the payment in person during your site visit, by mail or over the phone. After your event is completed and all of the terms and conditions of the booking documents are met your $1000 deposit will be refunded.
Space reservation fees and all payments made, regardless of due date, are non-transferable and non-refundable if you cancel the function.
Service Charge is an 18% fee charged on all RJC services. Service charge is an industry standard (almost every venue you will see during your comparison shopping will charge an 18%-25% service charge). Your contract will show a breakdown of the event elements and their costs, including the service charge, which covers the costs of RJC’s investment of time and overhead to prepare for your event.
If your final count suddenly increases less than 10 days before your event, let us know immediately so we can make the necessary adjustments to accommodations and to avoid extra charges on your contract. If your guest count goes down, you will still be held to your previous final guest count price.
Children aged four and under are free, but we still need to know how many are coming for seating purposes. Children 4-12 have several options in the $16 per person price range.
Yes, we carry our own liability insurance policy.
RJC requires security at all events based on the discretion of the RJC management team. RJC hires all officers, and the client is responsible for those charges. Officers must be paid in cash at the time of the event.
You have six hours from start to finish or most event days —a perfect amount of time for a ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! Sunday events and weekday events have a shorter event time maximum; please see your event coordinator for those times/days.
You’ll have your very own RJC event coordinator to manage your event. He or she will be available to you for the entirety of your wedding to ensure everything goes exactly as you planned!
Sure! We love when couples bring in florists, decorators/designers, personal touches and DIY projects—just make sure you run everything you plan to use by your wedding coordinator to ensure all elements are RJC -approved. (For example, please don’t bring confetti.) We can even advise you about what sort of décor would work well with your vision and theme!
When RJC hosts your event, you get to treat your guests to RJC’s award-winning food and beverage services! We offer plated and buffet options, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and other special meal options for those with special dietary needs. We do not allow anyone to take home leftovers for health and safety reasons.
We do not allow outside catering. RJC would be happy to try to accommodate any special requests for your menu. If there is food that RJC is unable to accommodate for traditional or cultural reasons we will advise you on the options that are offered.
Of course! We recommend serving a special dish to vegetarians, vegans, and gluten free guests rather than designing the event menu to accommodate them. We will not charge an additional fee to prepare meals for people with special dietary needs.
RJC holds a liquor license and is responsible for all liquor served on the premises. For this reason it is against the law to bring outside alcohol into the building. We do offer many bar options for your guests. RJC must provide our own TABC bar tenders to serve your guests. Please discuss bar options with your event coordinator.
Possible liability consequences prohibit any food or beverages to be taken off the premises.
An event coordinator is your go-to person for your big day! We want to ensure that your wedding is seamless and stress-free. After all, this day is all about you! That’s why we will have an RJC coordinator on site at your wedding day.
Your RJC event coordinator is there the day of your wedding to ensure everything runs according to plan and schedule. If you have hired an event planner or day-of coordinator to assist you, our RJC staff will simple be there as support. However, if you have not hired outside help, your RJC event coordinator will take care of the following:
- Available Monday – Friday for questions and concerns prior to your wedding date
- Meeting to run through details of your wedding 30 days prior
- Confirm and communicate with vendors a week before your wedding date
- Facilitate 1 hour ceremony rehearsal prior to wedding based on schedule availability
- Create and set up floor plan for ceremony and reception spaces
- Greet and allow access to wedding party and guests prior to start of ceremony
- Line up wedding party and cue them for the start of processional
- Assist with bride’s dress bustle
- Ensure reception timeline is being followed and each event is being carried out such as dinner, cake cutting, and bouquet toss
- Assist with grand exit
- Help vendors and venue staff clean up after wedding ends